Leaders from a wide range of think tanks and grassroots organizations agree that
direct donor advocacy could be a game-changing force during this pivotal time.
DARES will focus on legislation that will:
- Stabilize the economic lives of everyday people;
- Ensure a secure, fair election in November;
- Support essential American institutions;
- Expand critical health initiatives;
- Discourage self-dealing/encourage charitable engagement.
Do I have to agree with every priority to participate?
No. Getting everyone to agree on anything is impossible so this project provides guidance on priorities,
but invites participants to focus on the pieces they believe are most important.
Do I have to join an organization or contribute financially to participate?
No. The only requirement is that you are a donor and you are willing to contact lawmakers directly.
What will my participation look like?
JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
The more donors who participate in this project, the more effective it will be.
We invite all like-minded individual donors and donor networks to participate in the DARES project.